15.5.07

hehe

Okay so I enjoy zombies, but also humorous things even if they do not involve zombies.

Actually that sounds weird, I don't eat zombies. I like zombie movies, and metaphorically liking zombies, or something like that. Anyway, a few of the webcomics which I pretty much read religiously (toothpaste for dinner and natalie dee) have another spawn, which isn't married to the sea. Apparently if I put a picture of something that makes me laugh into my blog, I can have a slight chance of being popular, or. Doing other stuff.

so here goes.

Where Are The Dogs Humping.com

That wasn't so bad. Also, I couldn't seem to type that "t" to start the sentence, and now it seems that I have quite a few t's in this sentence. Too many.

Anyway- The websites are pretty funny, and the t-shirts are pretty much amazing (I have 5 or 6 of them), so everyone should check out their stuff so I can eventually encounter someone wearing a TPFD or Natalie Dee or Married to the Sea shirt, and I'll laugh and not say anything to them but remember that day forever.

So. Go to wherearethedogshumping.com, or don't (it's your life). Do you really want to take chances though?!

No comments: