10.7.07

Stuff

Yes, I am being original today.

So, my negative fanbase, how is it hanging?
It's the summer here in the Northern Hemisphere, which means that I am out of school until late August.

I have been trying to get a job since I got here pretty much, but apparently there isn't much of a market at food establishments for someone who;
has no prior experience at fast food type stuff
and will only be in the area for approx. two and a half months.

At any rate, I entertain myself on Threadless. No, I don't "monitor shop," okay, well I guess I do, but they also have amazing blog/forums that are fun. Mostly due to the awesome people on there.

Anyway. My hopes for being even slightly humorous with this go seem to have deceased, so I will sign off and say, "fuck you, san francisco!"

hahah. yeah.
I should watch that tonight.

No comments: